- General Relativity and Gravitation.
- Supersymmetry and Supergravity.
- Quantum Field Theories and related topics in String Theories and Condensed Matter Systems
- Group Theoretical Methods in Physics.
- Non-linear Problems and Integrable Systems.
Members and Fields of Interest
- Group theoretical methods in optical sciences
- Non-abelian gauge theories
- Alternative theories to General Relativity
- Einstein's equations in higher dimensions
- Harmonic mappings
- Sigma models
- Integrability and symmetries of nonlinear partial differential equations
- Generalized symmetries and recursion operators
Ayşe Kalkanlı Karasu
- Integrable systems
- Symmetries of nonlinear differential equations
- Singularity analysis
- Noncommutative and Fuzzy Quantum Field Theories
- Matrix Models in String Theory
- Symmetries and Quantization Methods
- Applications of Geometric Methods in Condensed Matter Systems
Bahtiyar Özgür Sarıoğlu
- General Relativity
- Mathematical Physics
- Superstring Theory
- Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Gravity and String Theory
- Applications of Quantum Field Theory to Condensed Matter Systems
Non-singular cosmological models. Constructing a physical model for the dimensional reduction in the early universe and studying the effects on the observable parameters of the universe. Black-hole thermodynamics and its extention to other geometries.
Yang-Mills gauge theories.Supersymmetry and supergravity. Quaternion and octonion algebras in physics. Spin structures. Generalised theories of gravity. Cosmological solutions. Integrable systems. Phase space quantisation.
Einstein's equations. Harmonic mappings. Sigma models. Integrable systems.
Group theory and applications. Hamilton Jacobi Theory.
Gökhan Alkaç, PhD
Emel Altaş, PhD
Suat Dengiz, PhD
Deniz Olgu Devecioğlu, PhD
Kadir Can Erbaş, PhD
Ercan Kılıçarslan, PhD
Gönül Ünal, PhD
Fatih Ballı, MS
Çağatay Menekay, MS
Deniz Özen, MS
Kezban Taşseten, MS
Caner Ünal, MS